YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bo-LSU

<< < (3/9) > >>

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 21, 2020, 07:15:56 AM ---Carl wouldn't be the worst choice

--- End quote ---

He wouldn’t be a good choice though. We need an  up and comer that understands how to relate to today’s players. Coaching has passed the Pelinis by imo. They certainly understand the x and o part but all of bos comments make it sound like he doesnt know how to communicate with this generation. Also need someone the players want to play for. Tress was beloved by his teams but I think YSU players don’t like Bo all that much.

I’d be a fan of someone from d2 who can bring a winning culture, sort of like the MBB hire with Calhoun. MBB isn’t where it needs to be yet but it’s trending the right way.

IAA Fan:
I actually would not have hired Carl, but since we have already done it, he is a very good coach. IMO, better that his brother. That being said I would not object to YSU saying "no" to Carl either.

ytownchief22:
Both Pelini brothers are better D-Coordinators than they are head coaches honestly

ytownchief22:
Don't see Bo leaving right now until his daughter graduates high school. She's a junior.

YSUGO:
He isn’t going anywhere! Just a bunch of smoke no fire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version