YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Signing Day 2020

<< < (12/17) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Back in the early signing Bo said he expected to sign 4 more players on the second signing..he said several players were going to leave in the spring he would not elaborate beyond that

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 05, 2020, 05:28:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wick250 on February 05, 2020, 04:55:15 PM ---Crenshaw has signed.  It was posted on the YSU Football Twitter account.  We can all relax a little now.

--- End quote ---

Yep it's official. Should be interesting how the QB room will play out.

--- End quote ---
Very interesting Chief..Great get by the Guins was a little worried when Bo left that he might back out of his verbal but luck was on our side all the teams that offered him had signed their quarterbacks by then. Its anyone's guess on how this might play out, could always line him up at the tailback position with Waid on occasion if he's not at quarterback That would give the defenses something to think about. Bottom line is your going to have to keep this kid happy because I think he expects to play right away would hate to see him transfer out to FBS after a year

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on February 06, 2020, 04:16:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 05, 2020, 05:28:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wick250 on February 05, 2020, 04:55:15 PM ---Crenshaw has signed.  It was posted on the YSU Football Twitter account.  We can all relax a little now.

--- End quote ---

Yep it's official. Should be interesting how the QB room will play out.

--- End quote ---
Very interesting Chief..Great get by the Guins was a little worried when Bo left that he might back out of his verbal but luck was on our side all the teams that offered him had signed their quarterbacks by then. Its anyone's guess on how this might play out, could always line him up at the tailback position with Waid on occasion if he's not at quarterback That would give the defenses something to think about. Bottom line is your going to have to keep this kid happy because I think he expects to play right away would hate to see him transfer out to FBS after a year

--- End quote ---
Hopefully, we have Waid for 4 more years OR Crenshaw for 4 more years, but I don't see us having both for 4 years.  Does anybody else see if differently?

The YO Show:
I agree, doubt we would have both for 4 years, but crazier things have happened Go.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Go..the only way I could see us keeping both is if Crenshaw was turned into a full time tailback. He could be the most dominant force at that position the Missouri conference has ever seen. But at the same token he is one hell of a passer..just a pure baller

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version