YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Changes...and I don't mean the Bowie song either!

<< < (8/9) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: cjm on January 15, 2020, 04:26:25 PM ---i think you could have made your point without denigrating a person you don't know.

--- End quote ---
What was I, politically incorrect?  You're right, I don't know her, but I have eyes.  I can watch videos, read and everything!  And I don't give a FLYING F _ _ _ about political correctness!  Girl was filmed giving a blow job to a guy, by my standards, that qualifiers her as a sl*t.  Maybe your standards are different, but if you issue is political correctness, they bye! 

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: go guins on January 14, 2020, 10:38:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: peteonastick on January 03, 2020, 05:49:15 PM ---https://www.ketv.com/article/maurice-washington-finished-as-nebraska-cornhusker/30392485

Maybe Bo can stir up some clandestine Nebraska connection and lure him here. Does have a legal issue but we have dealt with that before.

--- End quote ---
Want to see improved QB play?  Pick this guy up!

--- End quote ---

We just signed one of the top QBs in the state. And this Nebraska guy is a running back

goodnews:
We r all safe and so are the hack coaches at YSU.  According to Football Scoop he eanted re-assurance if he was offered and left YSU that his un-qualified coaching staff was safe. The truth comes out in the end andhe had ZERO intentions of replacinf these losers.

YSU1:
that is not good news from good news

go guins:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on January 21, 2020, 03:00:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on January 14, 2020, 10:38:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: peteonastick on January 03, 2020, 05:49:15 PM ---https://www.ketv.com/article/maurice-washington-finished-as-nebraska-cornhusker/30392485

Maybe Bo can stir up some clandestine Nebraska connection and lure him here. Does have a legal issue but we have dealt with that before.

--- End quote ---
Want to see improved QB play?  Pick this guy up!

--- End quote ---

We just signed one of the top QBs in the state. And this Nebraska guy is a running back

--- End quote ---
My point is, a good running back makes the QB job much easier.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version