YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Changes...and I don't mean the Bowie song either!

<< < (6/9) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: goodnews on January 13, 2020, 02:22:44 PM ---Bo was coaching in the weak division of the Big 10.  He would've had the same .500 record he has now had he coached in the Big 10 East

--- End quote ---
You're reaching.  Not sure why, but I do you hate Coach Pelini that much?  He averaged 9-1/2 wins a season for 7 years and the only reason was the Legends was weak?  He had a winning record in bowl games, was that because the Legends was weak also?  Your argument is weak.   

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: go guins on January 13, 2020, 02:40:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: goodnews on January 13, 2020, 02:22:44 PM ---Bo was coaching in the weak division of the Big 10.  He would've had the same .500 record he has now had he coached in the Big 10 East

--- End quote ---
You're reaching.  Not sure why, but I do you hate Coach Pelini that much?  He averaged 9-1/2 wins a season for 7 years and the only reason was the Legends was weak?  He had a winning record in bowl games, was that because the Legends was weak also?  Your argument is weak.

--- End quote ---

He has never won more than 6 games with his recruits at our level.

Wick250:
In his fifth year, Pelini should have built this program into a consistent winner.  Instead, we experienced humiliating losses to South Dakota, Southern Illinois, and Indiana State, to say nothing about the second half meltdown against SDSU and the joke of an effort against NDSU.  How can anybody be confident that next season will bring positive change?  The first step to improving a bad program is recognizing that you have a bad program.

ytownchief22:
Next year will tell all for Bo

goodnews:
Its hard to give Bo a vote of confidence after 2019.  You cant defend Bo or the administration for the current condition of the program.  Hopefully he has the game changers on the way that YSU needs to turn this around. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version