YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Changes...and I don't mean the Bowie song either!

(1/9) > >>

peteonastick:
Please let me know when anyone spots a change to the current system at YSU football.  I would like to track them.  Kind of like a watchdog...

Wick250:
Stick,

During the last week of the season I heard from two very reliable and well-positioned sources that there would be "very significant" changes in the coaches.  Now one month later, total silence.  I will talk to one of those sources at the basketball game tomorrow evening, but don't get your hopes up.  It is starting to feel like standard operating procedure.  As in promise changes when they are upset; then ignore them as the weeks pass.

ytownchief22:
Bo says several players have left the team. He will deal with assistants in the coming months.

peteonastick:
OK..I read he will deal with coaches in February???  Who does he think is going to be available in February when teams are getting ready for spring practice and staffs are set.  All the best will be taken!!

peteonastick:
At the 1:56 minute mark of the presser today, he is asked about Haeden, Bo wasn't sure who he was and had to look at his notes until he was told the last name - Gump - only local kid recruited.  Tells me a lot on how much he is involved in recruiting.  Not much...so not much change there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version