YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Should Coach Pelini be fired or resign

<< < (2/8) > >>

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 23, 2019, 08:26:00 PM ---And just to add fuel to the fire...per Mays presser.  The fact that (paraphrasing) “guys weren’t afraid to make mistakes” and guys that are “done after this year left it all on the field today” further substantiates the fact that our coaching staff is incredibly poor.

--- End quote ---

Agreed!  Paralysis through analysis...no player wanted to make a mistake and get berated on the sidelines in front of family and teammates.  Sad. Can't play any sport like that let alone football.

YSU1:
I want to know what the big changes are going to be.

YSUGO:
I know nothing is going to be done.  What bothers me the most is I almost think that they don’t care about the average fan in the seats.  I know the loges are full and what do they get per loge.  Someone made a comment that the fair weather fans missed a good game yesterday.  Well they even chased away a lot of the die hard fans too.   

IAA Fan:
I still love the hypocrisy of saying "what a great hire by Tressel", then fire coach P and Strollo. Strollo is the reason you have a successful bowling team. The reason you have a new practice field and a new Tennis Center on the way. New swinning & diving team with Woman's LaCrosse. Yes Strollo did hire Bo, but it was not a one or two man decision and you would have called for Strollo's head had he not hired Bo and you found out about it. He takes the brunt of people's crap all the time yet continues to make our school something to be proud of. Far more than any other single person on campus including OSU president Tressel.

As to Bo, Strollo cannot remove him at this point and we all know it and if it did nhappen it would not be a one-man decision. We do not have the resources, nor would it be fair without cause.

goodnews:
You have a new tennis center because Tressel got the funds to complete the press box and countless other donations.  You cant possibly convince me that Strollo is capable of raising $$$ to make a difference?  However, with the new press box you get an incompetent defensive coordinator.  BTW there are only 34 Division I bowling teams.  Therefore, much easier to compete and be successful.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version