YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Should Coach Pelini be fired or resign

<< < (8/8)

IAA Fan:
Sorry David, I meant to say "If" our defense was at 110% and ILS was at 100% we would have given up all of those yards and points.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on November 28, 2019, 01:19:43 PM ---And we will lose our 2 starting DE next season

--- End quote ---
Is Justus quitting?  He has a year left if he wants it.

IAA Fan:
Justus could benefit from another year, but I am not sure it will improve his recognition factor at the next level. Certainly would not hurt though. I do not see him being drafted.

ytownchief22:
Haven't heard if Justus is coming back but they are definitely trying to get an extra year for Malik. It's in the works

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 02, 2019, 06:19:54 PM ---Haven't heard if Justus is coming back but they are definitely trying to get an extra year for Malik. It's in the works

--- End quote ---
We could certainly use both Reed and Richmond.  Malik has been, to my knowledge, a model citizen at YSU, and would love to see him get another year.  Reed is the best pass rushing DE I’ve ever seen at YSU and that obviously includes Rivers and Moss and I, for one, am counting on him working to get his draft position improved in 2020.  It would be HUGE if he stayed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version