YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

More Bad Publicity

<< < (6/7) > >>

ytownchief22:
Some of you are unreal. The fact this kid is HEAD COACH of WOMENS tennis is unbelievable. Typical YSU and Youngstown culture though.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 06, 2019, 08:56:31 AM ---Some of you are unreal. The fact this kid is HEAD COACH of WOMENS tennis is unbelievable. Typical YSU and Youngstown culture though.

--- End quote ---

Yeah this looks terrible and it's mind boggling how it could ever have happened.

That being said, I believe I read that JT signed an extension yesterday and isn't going anywhere, so business as usual I guess. No harm no foul? I'd say Strollo is safe unless there is a huge public outcry around this. I'm not in the area but I don't get the feeling this is getting much traction locally? Is that accurate?

ytownchief22:
No local coverage on it at all. YSU administration trying to sweep it under the rug and make it seem like not a big deal as usual.

YSUGO:
So why wasn’t their criminal charges?  Don’t see that addressed? Sounds like to me there are a few things missing in the story.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 06, 2019, 12:13:45 PM ---No local coverage on it at all. YSU administration trying to sweep it under the rug and make it seem like not a big deal as usual.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Chief. I'm not surprised by that in the least...which is sad to say.

I wonder what their plan is if this breaks nationally, which it very well could. Very timely topic for some young journalist looking to make a splash. The SJW crew would eat them alive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version