YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

More Bad Publicity

<< < (4/7) > >>

go guins:
Well, we don't need to worry about JT going to OSU, that's for sure.  Strollo for sure will be done, not sure about others, but AD only is unlikely.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
 Has any of the local media picked up on this?   Wow, this is awful and someone needs to be held accountable.  My gut tells me nothing will be done.  We are a mid major that the national media cares nothing about, and the local media is lame.  Tressel will get this buried to protect his man, Ron Strollo.

You will see,  nothing will happen.   Aside from this, the majority of Strollo's athletic programs are losers, the athletic department is irrelevant.   Even football.

mudclods:
I always wondered what happened with Umude.  He was really coming into his own.  At the time it seemed like he was just going to be out for awhile then he was gone.

Wick250:
Sexual assaults happen every day on American college campuses.  They are all terrible and disgusting but really not unexpected.  What is unexpected, truly unbelievable, is Strollo signing off on the coaching hire of an athlete who participated in this type of behavior.

Strollo is not evil, and he undoubtedly tries his best.  But he lacks the "people" skills to be an effective AD. The 2016 championship game "ticketgate," bad decisions in coaching hires (Tisha Hill, anyone,) the failure to build seating for spectators for track meets in the WATTS, the failure to use that West Virginia basketball game as a tool to increase the season ticket base, and now this bizarre incident.  The university deserves better.

goodnews:
So glad YSU and many others continue to flip the college bill for these international students.  ITS A JOKE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version