YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Women's Basketball

<< < (2/4) > >>

ytownchief22:
If the freshman keep developing, it could be a fun year. Saturday will be a nice test.

ytownchief22:
Both Mary Dunn and Emma are hurt and out several weeks. Big losses for the ladies.

Wick250:
The 14 players on the roster have now been reduced to just 10 healthy bodies.  3 of the 4 that are 6 feet plus are out, leaving only a true freshman to combat the other teams' veteran bigs.  No program can withstand this.  What started as a promising season has now morphed into a development year for the freshmen.  We should be very good again next year; wish I could say the same thing for the football team.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on November 25, 2019, 11:39:35 PM ---The 14 players on the roster have now been reduced to just 10 healthy bodies.  3 of the 4 that are 6 feet plus are out, leaving only a true freshman to combat the other teams' veteran bigs.  No program can withstand this.  What started as a promising season has now morphed into a development year for the freshmen.  We should be very good again next year; wish I could say the same thing for the football team.

--- End quote ---
Did you go to the game Saturday?  You didn't see enough from freshman, redshirt freshman and returning players thumping the #6 team in the country to have some optomism for next year's FB team?  There isn''t a team in the MVFC that wouldn't be looking to 3-4 years of Houk and Waid.  Reed is the best pass rushing DE I've seen at YSU and a couple years ago we had both DE's drafted in the NFL.

ysuguins4:
Are any of the 6 footers expected to return this season?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version