YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

#1 NDSU coming.. Lets Pump it up!!

<< < (10/12) > >>

YSUinBoston:
18.5 point dogs at home is embarrassing enough.  To be completely out of the game before the 1st quarter is another.  To know there was no other possible outcome is the worst though.

This program is light years away from elite. 

Wick250:
Well, that was the earliest that I ever left a football game in my life.  What we witnessed this evening is nothing short of the death of this once-proud football program. 

lakesbison:
win your last 3 and you're still in playoffs at 7-4 though right? #silverlinings

Buddy:
So we finally score then h G I’ve up a 94 yard kickoff return for a touchdown !  Seriously?  A you Fukin kidding me?

YSUinBoston:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 02, 2019, 07:39:29 PM ---win your last 3 and you're still in playoffs at 7-4 though right? #silverlinings

--- End quote ---

Come on.  First---there is no way.  Second---and more importantly---you aren't competitive with the top of the division, so who cares?  Barely making a watered down playoff really isn't all that exciting, right?  I mean, you are playing the #1 ranked team in the division at home and you aren't remotely closely to being competitive.  Making the playoffs is a waste of time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version