YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

#1 NDSU coming.. Lets Pump it up!!

(1/12) > >>

lakesbison:
#1 NDSU coming to town, I'm not going to post our accolades after our last 2 games, as they have been questionable at best.  We demand excellence!!

We had a great time tailgating with you guys 4 years ago, but can't make it.

YSU and BO will be fired up for this game and will come to play.

what you guys thinking?

Wick250:
Our season ended before November....once again....with humiliation in Carbondale eight days ago.  Few really expect to win another game this season, and many are angry over the bleak future for this program.  You can name your score next Saturday.

lakesbison:
nice try.  Pelini will have the penquins ready to fight.    cmon now.

Youngstown has pride, lets chat it out my man!

IAA Fan:
Lake:
Leaning a bit toward Wick myself. If we do not win out (giving us a total of 3 ranked wins if ILS stays up there), I do not want to go to the post-season. We would just be a lame-duck entry. The best we can finish is #4 in the conference, so it looks like 3 teams from the MVFC this year as there will be a clear distinction if we loose this Saturday. However, it is quite possible that we could make it with 4-losses and I just do not want that. IMO, if you cannot demonstrate any dominance in your conference, you should not be selected to the post-season.

peteonastick:
Lake,

The loss at SIU has left a bitter taste with the fans.  Granted we lost to a higher ranked UNI in their garage and had SDSU on the ropes at home until a total meltdown and coaching debacle in the second half.  Our pumpkin schedule at the beginning of the season always gives false hopes to conference play.  We get exposed on the road and have a tendency to blow the big games at home.  We do play the Bison tough though.  Our secondary is vulnerable to say the least and our O line gave up 9 sacks to SIU??  If there are no playoffs this year I see season tix sales dropping like leaves in the fall and pressure on the AD to pull the trigger on Pelini.  We went to the NC on Wolford's players and the last several years have been mediocre at best.  If it comes down to the ISUr game at the end of the season then we have been down that road before and were destroyed 35-0 two years ago.  I don't see it happening this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version