YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The Basketball Season Ticket Fraud

<< < (2/3) > >>

ysuguins4:
Wow.  This game could have been a great opportunity to increase the season ticket base by including it in the season ticket package, but instead they chose not to.  Hard to believe.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on October 24, 2019, 09:48:06 PM ---Wow.  This game could have been a great opportunity to increase the season ticket base by including it in the season ticket package, but instead they chose not to.  Hard to believe.

--- End quote ---
Do you think that they will increase the price of the ticket and parking of that game to make a few $$$$? They fail to understand that if people don't show up, they will make neither.....

IAA Fan:
Neutral site games are big revenue. If we wish to be playing with the "big boys", then we need to act like it. I could be mistaken, but I believe that if we took that game and added it to our season package, we would have to pay WVU a portion of our season ticket revenues and associated sales (food, gifts, outside vendor coupons, etc.).

This is not to say that they should not advertise the schedule & maybe even offer some sort of special.

ELPENGUIN:
I am not "surprised" at the people who thought they would be charged regular price and be included in ticket package. What a group of cheap a$$…….. out of the woodwork fans we have.  The money generated is for YSU.
Get your wallet or credit card out and be true Penguin fans and supporters. Rumor is that this may be the beginning of bringing other power 5 teams in.

goodnews:
Pretty simple, YSU doesn't own the facility that is hosting the game.  They will get a cut of the gate and whatever else was negotiated.  Its certainly a win-win for Ytown and the program.  You have to see the forest through the trees...….

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version