YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fire D'Alesio

<< < (3/7) > >>

penguinpower:
Here are some old memories from a YSU fan that did a nice job with his blog.

http://www.paneech.com/tag/nick-gooden/

There is a litany of references to Donald D'Alesio a d his inability to cover anyone. How about these frustrating memories? ugh.   I have a good idea, let's hire him so he can teach others to not have the ability to cover anyone on defense.

ytownchief22:
The only reason these young guys were hired is because they are young and full of energy so they do most of the recruiting so Bo doesn't have to.

goodnews:
He is coaching at YSU for the same reason he played at YSU.  Not sure Bo has a say either.

goodnews:
So energy makes u a good recruiter? They have no track record of recruiting.  So its on the job training at the expense of the fans. And a gross waste of resources.  Most if not all of the coaching positions posted at YSU demands D1 or D2 experience.   That should surely be the case with football considering the conference competiton. 

Anyway, like I said none of this is easily fixed.  Not to mention the cupboard is empty.  Depth (recruiting) is a real issue.  If u dont think so look at our 3rd and 4th quarters.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: goodnews on October 23, 2019, 11:06:45 PM ---So energy makes u a good recruiter? They have no track record of recruiting.  So its on the job training at the expense of the fans. And a gross waste of resources.  Most if not all of the coaching positions posted at YSU demands D1 or D2 experience.   That should surely be the case with football considering the conference competiton. 

Anyway, like I said none of this is easily fixed.  Not to mention the cupboard is empty.  Depth (recruiting) is a real issue.  If u dont think so look at our 3rd and 4th quarters.

--- End quote ---

Didn't say they were good recruiters lol. Just saying that's a reason why they are coaches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version