YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fire D'Alesio

(1/7) > >>

penguinpower:
Someone please explain to me how the worst defensive back in school history (possibly MVFV history) gets a job as a defensive backs coach? that TD where they threw it to the TE was vintage D'Alesio.

goodnews:
His mothers boyfriends name is on the new press box. Oh and he coached Rivers and Moss to NFL careers.  What a joke huh?

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: goodnews on October 20, 2019, 12:53:57 AM ---His mothers boyfriends name is on the new press box. Oh and he coached Rivers and Moss to NFL careers.  What a joke huh?

--- End quote ---

He didn't coach Rivers and Moss to NFL careers.  He has no business coaching defensive backs.  This is simply Mooney collusion.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 20, 2019, 07:39:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: goodnews on October 20, 2019, 12:53:57 AM ---His mothers boyfriends name is on the new press box. Oh and he coached Rivers and Moss to NFL careers.  What a joke huh?

--- End quote ---

He didn't coach Rivers and Moss to NFL careers.  He has no business coaching defensive backs.  This is simply Mooney collusion.

--- End quote ---

I think he was being sarcastic about the Rivers and Moss thing

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on October 20, 2019, 04:08:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 20, 2019, 07:39:15 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I think he was being sarcastic about the Rivers and Moss thing

--- End quote ---

I get it, but I don't want others to actually believe it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version