YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fire Pelini

<< < (8/33) > >>

YSU1:
Pelini came from the Big Ten to FCS and has not been successful.  His heart is not in this.  He is doing this for pocket money/fun money and to pass the time.  This is not working for him or YSU.  The future doesn't look good either.  Time to move on from the Pelini experiment.

robmat2571:
I have officially sworn off the YSU Penguins until there is a coaching change.  Although I am not a donor to the program, I probably spend close to $1,000 a season between tickets for my family, concessions, apparel, and drinks.  We are done!  I feel bad for these players.  I feel bad for the fans.  I feel bad for the student body.  I wish the current students could experience what I did at YSU in the 90's. 

ytownchief22:
It's basketball season!

Wick250:
I can't state that I will stop attending games because I might feel differently by next September.  But after 37 years, I have definitely bought my last season tickets.  Buying season tickets again would constitute an endorsement of this mess.  It would make me feel guilty, just as I have felt partly responsible for three decades of bad basketball because I kept on buying season tickets to watch garbage.  No more!

ytownchief22:
I will not be attending any more games until I see changes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version