YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fire Pelini

<< < (32/33) > >>

YSU1:
Bo is just realizing times have changed,  What is he living in a bubble. 

Penguin Nation:
For those interested in following the Pelini brothers saga

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/carl-pelini-turns-himself-in-to-police-following-alleged-domestic-violence-incident/ar-AANWoiu

The YO Show:
Good news is, this conduct is not YSUs problem anymore.

From reading that, he deserves jail time.

go guins:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on October 19, 2019, 09:53:49 PM ---Been a season ticket holder since 83. Done. Will tailgate to have fun. Will not go into another game until the Mooney faction is gone. I’m done.

--- End quote ---
I don't get this entirely.  Domestic violence is about crime not football ticket sales.  You don't do or not so something because of the tickets he may or may not sell.
Second, I don't get the Cardinal Mooney connection.  I have employees, and heaven forbid, one of them commits domestic violence, you think I, or my business, should be punished?  You guys Taliban or something? For decades Mooney has been the preeminent HS football program in the valley,  YSU is the preemminat 1AA football program in Ohio, of course there will be a bunch of well coached, but less that 1A talent coming out of Mooney and YSU is a logical place for them to play. This is a good and natural thing, why does it need to be severed because of a A-Hole criminal who happens to be a coach?  Domestic violence happens in EVERY walk of life, every day. Yes it needs addressed, but it isn't a "sports" issue, it's a societal issue.

YSUinBoston:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 01, 2021, 08:53:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: peteonastick on October 19, 2019, 09:53:49 PM ---Been a season ticket holder since 83. Done. Will tailgate to have fun. Will not go into another game until the Mooney faction is gone. I’m done.

--- End quote ---
I don't get this entirely.  Domestic violence is about crime not football ticket sales.  You don't do or not so something because of the tickets he may or may not sell.
Second, I don't get the Cardinal Mooney connection.  I have employees, and heaven forbid, one of them commits domestic violence, you think I, or my business, should be punished?  You guys Taliban or something? For decades Mooney has been the preeminent HS football program in the valley,  YSU is the preemminat 1AA football program in Ohio, of course there will be a bunch of well coached, but less that 1A talent coming out of Mooney and YSU is a logical place for them to play. This is a good and natural thing, why does it need to be severed because of a A-Hole criminal who happens to be a coach?  Domestic violence happens in EVERY walk of life, every day. Yes it needs addressed, but it isn't a "sports" issue, it's a societal issue.

--- End quote ---

Dude---you are quoting from something from two years ago.  That guy's comment has nothing to do with the domestic violence charges.  It was entirely about the football program stinking in 2018 and 2019.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version