YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fire Pelini

<< < (28/33) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
  I listened to the radio show with Hannon and Pelini last night.  Pelini is delusional, he talked about all the great young talent, and that this team will contend for a league title next year.   Pelini said big changes are coming, and Hannon asked him to be more specific.  Pelini said he can't right now, only that big changes are coming.

Its all BS, I would be stunned if he makes any changes in staff or anything major, we will see.  He said that wide receiver CJ Charleston will be a super star, he did look good vs Indiana State.  Pelini also said after the first four games that DeMarko Craig(defensive tackle) would be an All American, and he didn't even make the trip to Indiana State and Craig overwhelmed in conference play.

I seriously think Pelini has lost it and isn't seeing how bad it is.

penguinpower:
With the contract situation, I woould say that we don't have a choice but to let it play out.  I hope the big changes he is referring to are changes to the asstiant coaching staff.  Keep Carl and the rest, well.......

Wick250:
Based upon what I have heard from a person that is close to the program, I now expect significant changes to the assistant coaching staff.  I don't have permission to reveal this source, but he is reliable.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
As Bo would say it's just a comedy of errors. This roster is made up of mostly D-2 talent and lower level FCS recruits and a few D-1 transfers that are not working out like they hoped. If he thinks he can win with that in the Missouri next year he might want to think again. Remember this is a coach who told Joey Burrow(LSU) He wasn't good enough to play at Nebraska and was better suited for the MAC level.The hand writing was on the wall when the class of 2015 offered by Wolford the previous year decided to go elsewhere. With the state this program is in, what quality recruits in their right mind would want to come here? Bo should do the right thing and part ways with YSU

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on November 19, 2019, 11:46:26 AM ---As Bo would say it's just a comedy of errors. This roster is made up of mostly D-2 talent and lower level FCS recruits and a few D-1 transfers that are not working out like they hoped. If he thinks he can win with that in the Missouri next year he might want to think again. Remember this is a coach who told Joey Burrow(LSU) He wasn't good enough to play at Nebraska and was better suited for the MAC level.The hand writing was on the wall when the class of 2015 offered by Wolford the previous year decided to go elsewhere. With the state this program is in, what quality recruits in their right mind would want to come here? Bo should do the right thing and part ways with YSU

--- End quote ---

Joe Burrow was awarded the Ohio Mr. Football Award and Ohio Gatorade Player of the Year Award as a senior. He was also a standout basketball player, and was named first-team all-state at point guard his senior year. Burrow was rated as a four-star football recruit, and was the eighth-highest ranked dual-threat quarterback in the class of 2015 according to the 247Sports Composite.He committed to Ohio State to play football on May 27, 2014. The only connection to Nebraska was his dad played there who was in 2014 the D coordinator for Ohio University. looks like your information about Bo not offering him is hearsay!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version