YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fire Pelini

<< < (25/33) > >>

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: Joe Bernastat on November 16, 2019, 09:58:44 PM ---Sad,,,Just sad what this has come to.  We got beaten by a second rate FCS program on a field akin to a small, rural D7 Ohio high school. I can’t see more than 1000 people showing up next week. Only parents, family, friends and diehards.  Good luck selling tickets and getting sponsors next season,,,this program has imploded.  So many to blame,,,just amazed it has come to this.

--- End quote ---

Nobody will be there - College Gameday is at Ohio State this coming Saturday for the PSU game at 12:00.  Fat chance on anyone being at the game and rightfully so as not many will want to support this coach.  I feel for the kids but they have been the taking the brunt of his BS for too long.  They deserve better. 

FOOTBALLFEVER:
The university should offer free tickets(for walk-ups) and free beer for those in attendance

YSUFANSINCE1990:
Pete you may be reaching to think we will get 1000 fans.  You are correct, it is pathetic.   The blame starts at the top with Ron Strollo, he doesn't hold Pelini accountable.   Not sure why Pelini got a three year extension after a 4-7 season and loss to Butler.

But whats even worse, nothing will be done about this.

YSU FAN#34:
Anyone get the survey yet?  Any thoughts???  My brother actually gets the emails and buys our annual 16 season tickets with tailgate passes.  He says he has never been asked to answer a survey in the past.  So is this coincidental or are they looking for proof of some kind to make changes to the program even though they shouldn’t need fan feedback to tell them this program is incredibly bad.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 18, 2019, 11:20:57 AM ---Anyone get the survey yet?  Any thoughts???  My brother actually gets the emails and buys our annual 16 season tickets with tailgate passes.  He says he has never been asked to answer a survey in the past.  So is this coincidental or are they looking for proof of some kind to make changes to the program even though they shouldn’t need fan feedback to tell them this program is incredibly bad.

--- End quote ---

Not yet. You say it is an email?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version