YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SIU Week

<< < (9/11) > >>

IAA Fan:
Sorry, I do not want to trip and fall into the play-off. I would like to enter with some pride ...and another man in front of this squad when they take the field.

YSU FAN#34:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 19, 2019, 06:46:29 PM ---Sorry, I do not want to trip and fall into the play-off. I would like to enter with some pride ...and another man in front of this squad when they take the field.

--- End quote ---

Agreed!!!

peteonastick:
Time to end the Mooney connection. Obviously they cannot get It done.  End this BS. And find a connection outside this city. Had enough.

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on October 19, 2019, 06:34:51 PM ---Well, luckily this wasn’t a true must-win unlike what some of you have claimed. This team needs to beat every team except NDSU and they are in the playoffs.

HOWEVER. That looks like an extremely tall task for this squad

--- End quote ---

What??   You are out of touch! This was a must win. You must have gone to Mooney.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on October 19, 2019, 10:05:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kandrase on October 19, 2019, 06:34:51 PM ---Well, luckily this wasn’t a true must-win unlike what some of you have claimed. This team needs to beat every team except NDSU and they are in the playoffs.

HOWEVER. That looks like an extremely tall task for this squad

--- End quote ---

What??   You are out of touch! This was a must win. You must have gone to Mooney.

--- End quote ---

Definitely did not go to Mooney lol. Anyway i meant it’s not a true “must-win” by the literal definition.

We need to win 4 more games to make the playoffs and we have 5 left, 1 of them is pretty much a guaranteed “L” so id say the next game is our first true “must win”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version