YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SDSU week and homecoming

<< < (11/12) > >>

ytownchief22:
Get real, you are freaking delusional IAA.... The offense can't run the ball, your boy threw a pick 6, stupid penalties. They are a good offense. Weren't gonna keep them out of the end zone for much longer as our D was getting tired and worn down from being on the field more and more.

dwj:
Two things are evident after last night.  First we need to get out of the MVFC.  For whatever reason talent, depth, coaching we are not in the same league as the better teams in this conference.  We need to find another conference where we are more competitive.  Second the Mays era is over.  He is a tough guy but he needs to step back and heal up. The coaching staff needs to determine which QB is the future and let them take over for the rest of the season.  I hope they make the right decision   And If the backups don't work out look at recruiting someone new or bring in a transfer with a couple of years left to play.

YSUGO:
35 pts given up in the second half.  Whoever is running the D should be fired by Monday morning. Well 28 was fault of The D.  Quiet honesty who is ever running the offense isn’t finding ways to get it to TE 80 and Putting Alessi in more mismatches.  I see no playoffs if things remain the same. We have talent issues on offense.   

YSUGO:
We also got out coached in crucial situations.  Wasn’t there a series where they had 4th down and they looked like they were going to try to get us to jump offsides and we got fooled at the last minute when the player took the snap and made the first down.  I think the got a Td on that drive.  The long run by Qb or whoever to seal the victory should have never happened.  We totally sold out and wasn’t expecting him to go outside.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 13, 2019, 08:11:37 AM ---Get real, you are freaking delusional IAA.... The offense can't run the ball, your boy threw a pick 6, stupid penalties. They are a good offense. Weren't gonna keep them out of the end zone for much longer as our D was getting tired and worn down from being on the field more and more.

--- End quote ---

Could not agree more with everything you said but the last sentence. Does not change anything I said. Depth is as much a part of defense, as it is offense. Something we have none of. That is a fact. There was only a 10-second difference in time-of-possesion between the two clubs, so that defense being on the field to much excuse is a bunch of nothing.   BTW since when is he "my boy"? He is the best QB on this team that we have seen. He is baring the burden of of every defeat that we have had, as well as the victories...on the field and off.  SO if you have an issue with that. then talk to your recruiter. This is the same idiot that was letting Wells walk when he was the best QB on the team ... despite what his Offensive Coordinator strongly told him. I am saying this as a person who never even thought we stood any chance to win this game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version