YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SDSU week and homecoming

<< < (3/12) > >>

HappyPenguin:
Whoever is at QB they better give some help with a TE or RB over at the LT position or whoever plays will get killed.

I can't believe they left that kid on an island last week, getting beat play after play. I'm still steaming about that game and that idiotic coaching decision.

That was a bad scheme and the lack of adjustments was troubling.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on October 11, 2019, 10:04:28 AM ---Whoever is at QB they better give some help with a TE or RB over at the LT position or whoever plays will get killed.

I can't believe they left that kid on an island last week, getting beat play after play. I'm still steaming about that game and that idiotic coaching decision.

That was a bad scheme and the lack of adjustments was troubling.

--- End quote ---

Yes. Think about it ...why not even some designed outside runs? I mean we bring the WR across time after time and never gave him the ball. Just something that will take bodies out of the box. We will need to spread it out this week; but I have faith in Craycraft.

ytownchief22:
Low scoring game here I think.

The YO Show:
Let's show our support and pack the castle ✊

OleYSUfan:
This is a very important win at the ICE CASTLE with SDSU. We must improve our play calling, some have mentioned pitch outs for the outside runs; anything but 3 plays up the middle.
Without Mays it doesn't appear to be doable. I hope for a large crowd to cheer the team to give them some added momentum and maybe a turnover.

GO PENGUINS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version