YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Game Day: Robert Morris

<< < (2/3) > >>

guinpen:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on September 28, 2019, 02:12:18 PM ---I hope to see less penalties, better special teams and a whole lot of backups in the second half.

If we get more sideline penalties I may just lose my mind.

--- End quote ---

Check, check and check

IAA Fan:
Halftime was great. Some names that I have not heard in a while. Craycraft cannot seem to move this offense. There were also times that a better QB would have completed passes for big gains. A bit scary. Also I would like to see the "4-headed monster" twindle down a bit

ytownchief22:
If Jones is out long term, it spells bad news for the Guins.

DavedS:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on September 28, 2019, 02:12:18 PM ---I hope to see less penalties, better special teams and a whole lot of backups in the second half.

If we get more sideline penalties I may just lose my mind.

--- End quote ---
Looks like you got all of the above! ;)

Penquin68:
From my viewpoint, our team is good in most areas.  Remember we are FCS so depth is a problem and most of the players are not up to the level of the top players on many FBS teams.  But for FCS most are really good.  My opinion is D line is fine to better than fine, Line Backer are ok, Corners are ok, Safeties are fine.  Overall D is fine.

On O the O line is ok, the Running backs are good, the tight Ends are really good for FCS, and the only question is still the QB.  Running the QB is fine, but throwing concerns me.  I expect the MVFC teams will load up on the run and short passing game and make us throw deep to beat them.  If we can do that we are in.  If not trouble.  We will see a lot next Saturday at 5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version