YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bobby Morris

<< < (3/10) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 16, 2019, 08:48:40 PM ---You can play in 4 and keep your redshirt. Mark will see plenty of time.

--- End quote ---
Any 4 games during the season? Are playoff games excluded?

IAA Fan:
As far as I know, the rule does not dictate how far into the season that they can play (although IMO it should). Rather they have to be on the beginning season roster. This keeps players from transferring to a program late in the season, declare that they are sitting out and then play 4-games to help a team win the conference, make a bowl game, or maybe play in the post-season.

ytownchief22:
Yes, any 4 games. I believe playoff games count.

go guins:
Robert Morris rolled to an easy win Saturday. 31-21 over VMI.
They actually have one lose by 3 & one by 6, so they've been reasonable competitive at their level.  I'm looking for a comfortable win we can use to work on some things, but I don't see 56-0, maybe 31-6?
Maybe we can have a come from 2 scores behind comeback victory like the Buckeyes? 
Bobby Morris' main runner is 5/9 165 so I assume he is fast, but I don't see him pushing DeMarco Craig Jr too far on the inside (or Justus Reed in the 2nd half)

Wick250:
I watched some of their game against VMI, a Southern Conference bottom-feeder.  They don't stink.   Actually, they look about the same as Duquesne, and both RMU and Duquesne played Dayton about the same, albeit with different results.  We take this game too lightly at our peril.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version