YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Duquesne Week

<< < (4/9) > >>

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 11, 2019, 07:52:31 PM ---One of the betting sites show Duquesne having a 48% chance to win

--- End quote ---

Massey ratings gives us an 83% chance of winning, I like that number better lol

Wick250:
Based on information from the Duquesne athletic site, that team has only five starters back on each side of the ball.  Only one offensive lineman returns, and their all-time record holding receiver has graduated.  They do return a veteran quarterback and a running back who earned All-American status last season.  How anybody that plays in the NEC could become a FCS All-American is a separate topic.  What they did against Walsh last week is irrelevant. 

This is a matchup between our good defensive and offensive lines and Duquesne's inexperienced units.  Can they stand up against us for four quarters?  I doubt it.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on September 11, 2019, 08:48:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 11, 2019, 07:52:31 PM ---One of the betting sites show Duquesne having a 48% chance to win

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Do we know what % chance of winning that Massey gave us before the Butler game last year?
I hope Mays does not have to pass much. Otherwise, that 83% will drop in a hurry.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 10, 2019, 07:30:36 PM ---Special teams are awful.

--- End quote ---

Yes sir. Very concerning when a coach is this far along in his tenure and they are still bad. All the players on the roster are Bo's guys, so no excuses.

These breakdowns should not be happening with such alarming regularity.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on September 11, 2019, 08:48:46 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

For what the betting line is worth, ESPN app has us listed at -14.5. I believe it was -13.5 a few days ago.

I would place ZERO stock in their level of analysis as the link for more info provided ZERO additional info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version