YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Stambaugh Stadium Idea

(1/2) > >>

goodnews:
I don't think we YSU can wait another 20+ years to bring updates to Stambaugh.  Personally, I believe its time to bring something new for the fans and improve the experience.  Possibly adding a patio area attached to the southside of the East stands.  Maybe a beer garden, local brewery (Penguin Brewing) local food (Charlie Staples) Ribs.  I am sure there is a no compete with the food service contract but just a thought.  Maybe get Pepsi involved.  Sell the idea and generate excitement for the younger crowd.  Its time to think out-of-the-box. 

jimmiejames:
I was listening until you said Charlie Staples.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: goodnews on September 06, 2019, 10:56:15 PM ---I don't think we YSU can wait another 20+ years to bring updates to Stambaugh.  Personally, I believe its time to bring something new for the fans and improve the experience.  Possibly adding a patio area attached to the southside of the East stands.  Maybe a beer garden, local brewery (Penguin Brewing) local food (Charlie Staples) Ribs.  I am sure there is a no compete with the food service contract but just a thought.  Maybe get Pepsi involved.  Sell the idea and generate excitement for the younger crowd.  Its time to think out-of-the-box.

--- End quote ---

Charlie Staples is overrated.

ytownchief22:
How about getting rid of the stupid penguin in the middle of the field and putting the big red Y.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: goodnews on September 06, 2019, 10:56:15 PM ---I don't think we YSU can wait another 20+ years to bring updates to Stambaugh.  Personally, I believe its time to bring something new for the fans and improve the experience.  Possibly adding a patio area attached to the southside of the East stands.  Maybe a beer garden, local brewery (Penguin Brewing) local food (Charlie Staples) Ribs.  I am sure there is a no compete with the food service contract but just a thought.  Maybe get Pepsi involved.  Sell the idea and generate excitement for the younger crowd.  Its time to think out-of-the-box.

--- End quote ---

Not a bad idea

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version