YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Handicap parking

(1/6) > >>

pen4life:
Was talking to you parking supervisor who said they did away with handicap parking behind east stands so they could create tail gate lot. Meanwhile us gimps have to park on wick, take a shuttle to the front of the stadium and walk around to the east stands. I've been supporting the guins since1963. My wife and I have been season ticket holders for over 20 years. Well thanks to this pack of insensitive dolts next year we are staying home and watching the guins on tv.

Wick250:
pen4life,

That is terrible but, unfortunately, not surprising.  Don't accept such a decision from the idiots that run parking.  I urge you to write polite letters to both Tressel and the chair of the Board of Trustees in which you note that parking spaces for handicapped fans are more important than additional tailgating space.  Sent both to this address: Youngstown State University, One University Plaza, Youngstown, OH 44555.

My guess is that they would accommodate you and others that need the service.

guinpen:
I walked through that lot about 10 minutes before kickoff and it was only half full. I also parked in the Wick deck.

YSU1:
the whole stadium isn't senior friendly.  they should have built a bowl type stadium.  less steps

IAA Fan:
I do not know if I completely agree. The new walkway is nice on the north-end, so people can avoid the east-side steps. It would be very simple to join the M-82 lot and the elevator. Frankly I am surprised this was not done. Include that in your note. I will support you all that I can.(not that it means anything).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version