YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Howard Week

<< < (2/10) > >>

go guins:
Top 25 playing, now get this WALSH?!?!?!?!?
Last season Walsh got wacked by Tiffin and Hillsdale.   Giood grief, I'm betting they want Fitch as a big money game! 

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 04, 2019, 07:25:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on September 04, 2019, 09:29:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 04, 2019, 07:59:49 AM ---We should smash them.

--- End quote ---
I don't care about "smashing them" I want to work on things like our passing game and OL play.  These 3 weeks should be practice games tuning up for MVFC competition.

--- End quote ---

However Duquesne may be tricky and they are getting attention for entering the top 25

--- End quote ---

What poll are they top 25? That doesn’t sound right.

Wick250:
Duquesne is next week.  Howard is tomorrow.  We are not good enough to overlook anybody. :o

The single thing that impressed me most about our performance against Samford was our attitude and enthusiasm.  First and foremost, that is what I want to see tomorrow, along with improvement in all aspects of the special teams.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on September 06, 2019, 01:15:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 04, 2019, 07:25:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on September 04, 2019, 09:29:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 04, 2019, 07:59:49 AM ---We should smash them.

--- End quote ---
I don't care about "smashing them" I want to work on things like our passing game and OL play.  These 3 weeks should be practice games tuning up for MVFC competition.

--- End quote ---

However Duquesne may be tricky and they are getting attention for entering the top 25

--- End quote ---

What poll are they top 25? That doesn’t sound right.

--- End quote ---

They are not in the top 25 yet but they have received 124 votes to be in the Top 25 Vs the 8 votes we have received and if they win this weekend they may enter into the top 25.

ytownchief22:
Gameday ladies and gents!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version