YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The MVFC maybe dead?!

(1/4) > >>

ysubigred:
Nice performance going 0-4 last night.

Watching those games YSU should get 4 win's there. The goofers suck so I don't need to hear B1G team BS.

Figures YSU don't have MO State on the schedule :o

Kandrase:
Minnesota won a bowl game last year. SDSU had the leads with like 5 minutes to play but fumbled in their own territory... and one of the gophers scores came off a pick 6. A cleaner game and SDSU wins. I disagree the jackrabbits look like a national power to me.

Missouri state is always bad so not surprised, I was surprised that western lost though.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on August 30, 2019, 08:55:00 AM ---Nice performance going 0-4 last night.

Watching those games YSU should get 4 win's there. The goofers suck so I don't need to hear B1G team BS.

Figures YSU don't have MO State on the schedule :o

--- End quote ---
Anybody can type "goofers suck" but they thumped Wisconsin last year and beat Georgia Tech in a bowl game, so you credibility is drawn into question.  SDSU lost on late turnovers; your implication that SDSU should be a walkover for the Quins is highly doubtful. 

ytownchief22:
SDSU is legit. They were the better team more than half that game.

Wick250:
I thought (hoped) that SDSU would decline after they lost their elite quarterback.  Nope.  They are as good as ever. 

Missouri State and Southern Illinois play no defense, so road losses are to be expected.  The performance by Western Illinois might have been surprising on the surface, but that entire school is in serious trouble.  They have lost over 25% of their enrollment.  Hard to believe that they still have the resources to compete on the top of FCS.

The top five in the MVFC is still vastly superior to the top five in any other FCS conference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version