YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Penguin Game Day: Samford

<< < (5/10) > >>

The YO Show:
I've noticed that as well. Happened when he took that shot as he managed to throw the ball away in front of a receiver and he landed right on his throwing arm really hard. Hopefully he'll be ok, but his staying healthy has been a concern of mine for a while.

ytownchief22:
Glad to be up 24-7. Defense is very solid so far.

IAA Fan:
I agree on Mays being hurt.

Worried about Oline depth.

Oline not making any holes whatsoever. Might be a lot of outside running this year.

Carl is calling offense exactly like Montgomery. Very interesting twists as well.

Samford blew up our attempt at zone coverage early. Man-to-man working, but will not work in conference. CArl moved into man very smoothly

Like what I am seeing so far; Mays and the birds giving the TV audience a good show on offense.

The YO Show:
I'm very impressed so far. Some sloppy moments, but this is week 0. Nothing I've seen seems like it would be impossible to correct. Like how the team looks this year.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on August 24, 2019, 04:42:57 PM ---I agree on Mays being hurt.

Worried about Oline depth.

Oline not making any holes whatsoever. Might be a lot of outside running this year.

--- End quote ---

I agree somewhat. Samfords offensive line is big too though, so their dline had practice against a team with a physical oline. I think our Oline play will improve and more holes made, but yeah it seems we have trouble running the power up the middle some plays.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version