YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Camp Thread

<< < (10/13) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on August 13, 2019, 09:56:24 AM ---Bo obviously likes Mays and he says that he's comfortable with all 3 starting but you know the old saying....

--- End quote ---
IMO, Mays might be ok in Bo's mind if we have a dependent OL (opening the gaps) where we can use the run to setup the timely passes. With a marginal OL, we may have to use the pass to set up the run and this is where Mays could have the problems.

IAA Fan:
Well we certainly seem to have our share of D-linemen, maybe we can convert a 2 or 3 of them to the other side? Although I will say that a number of those are small & probably came from Bo looking for a couple of big-time DE's. ET is right on with the required oline. GoGuins, you a re right on with the TB's, but I will say that I was never a big fan of McCaster. Too much of a full-back. However, give him credit, he trimmed up and did some footwork his senior year. This year's crop of TB's has tremendous potential, but who knows?

- Braxton Chapman    TB    So.    6-2            220
- Christian Turner    TB    Jr.    5-10    195    
- London Pearson    TB    Jr.    5-11    195
- Dra Rushton            TB    RFr.    5-11    170
- Joe Alessi            TB    Sr.    5-10    190

Double ET:
IAA,

We need those two speedy/quick backs (must be getting old... I forgot their names already.... especially that kid from Toledo) from our championship game 3 years ago. Do we have anyone on our roster matching that?

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on August 13, 2019, 01:48:07 PM ---Well we certainly seem to have our share of D-linemen, maybe we can convert a 2 or 3 of them to the other side? Although I will say that a number of those are small & probably came from Bo looking for a couple of big-time DE's. ET is right on with the required oline. GoGuins, you a re right on with the TB's, but I will say that I was never a big fan of McCaster. Too much of a full-back. However, give him credit, he trimmed up and did some footwork his senior year. This year's crop of TB's has tremendous potential, but who knows?

- Braxton Chapman    TB    So.    6-2            220
- Christian Turner    TB    Jr.    5-10    195    
- London Pearson    TB    Jr.    5-11    195
- Dra Rushton            TB    RFr.    5-11    170
- Joe Alessi            TB    Sr.    5-10    190

--- End quote ---
I can type too, just the the people in the sports information department.  if Christian Turner and London Pearson are 195 then i'm 165   if they can add 20# to each of them, they I can take 20# off my weight!   

I count 15 DL but we have tons of OL also. (I count 18 OL)  Just body count doesn't mean much if they can't play. 

YSU1:
If we can"t pass very well and we can't run the ball, how are we going to score.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version