YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

QB situation

<< < (2/4) > >>

YSUGO:
Wells had s decent career and got us into the finals.  He played in a lower division in HS.  It’s too bad He didn’t get to red shirt his first year.

Double ET:
If Mays starts this year, we will be in trouble. He will not be able to take us to the promised land.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Double ET on July 26, 2019, 10:17:29 PM ---If Mays starts this year, we will be in trouble. He will not be able to take us to the promised land.

--- End quote ---

Mays is certainly capable. The issue is that the offense is no longer geared toward him. Our offense is now mostly installed at James Madison. Our run game is no where that I can see and it's Mays, not Manning.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on July 27, 2019, 08:42:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on July 26, 2019, 10:17:29 PM ---If Mays starts this year, we will be in trouble. He will not be able to take us to the promised land.

--- End quote ---

Mays is certainly capable. The issue is that the offense is no longer geared toward him. Our offense is now mostly installed at James Madison. Our run game is no where that I can see and it's Mays, not Manning.

--- End quote ---

What has shown you that Mays is capable of throwing the ball well enough to lead the offense?

Double ET:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on July 27, 2019, 08:42:48 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
IMO, Mays is not capable in throwing the ball to the receivers consistently.

He just could not pick out the receivers. Unless we have the receivers dressed in different color uniforms (other than those of our team, opposing team and the refs), he won't find them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version