YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Baseball to Face Milwaukee Wednesday in Horizon League Tournament

<< < (2/4) > >>

ytownchief22:
Baseball is a loser and always will be a loser as long as there isn't a stadium on campus. Players having to drive to Eastwood in their own cars just to practice. Tough when some kids don't even have cars on campus to drive. Feel bad for the kids but I don't success any time soon.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on May 23, 2019, 12:10:44 PM ---Baseball is a loser and always will be a loser as long as there isn't a stadium on campus. Players having to drive to Eastwood in their own cars just to practice. Tough when some kids don't even have cars on campus to drive. Feel bad for the kids but I don't success any time soon.

--- End quote ---
I thought coaches could requested vehicles from campus vehicle pool to transport student players who didn't have personal vehicles to practices/games.

Is this really an important issues? We made it to NCAA tournaments before Eastwood field (playing off campus).

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Double ET on May 23, 2019, 12:30:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on May 23, 2019, 12:10:44 PM ---Baseball is a loser and always will be a loser as long as there isn't a stadium on campus. Players having to drive to Eastwood in their own cars just to practice. Tough when some kids don't even have cars on campus to drive. Feel bad for the kids but I don't success any time soon.

--- End quote ---
I thought coaches could requested vehicles from campus vehicle pool to transport student players who didn't have personal vehicles to practices/games.

Is this really an important issues? We made it to NCAA tournaments before Eastwood field (playing off campus).

--- End quote ---

Considering this program hasn't had a winning season since 2005, I'd say so.

IAA Fan:
Say Chief. Isn't there land, for a baseball park, marked off as part of that Cafaro donation? I think it is going to be beside the new intramural complex. It is before you get to Elm. I need to see if they have that on-line as part of "We See Tomorrow".

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on May 24, 2019, 05:02:10 PM ---Say Chief. Isn't there land, for a baseball park, marked off as part of that Cafaro donation? I think it is going to be beside the new intramural complex. It is before you get to Elm. I need to see if they have that on-line as part of "We See Tomorrow".

--- End quote ---

I have not heard that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version