YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Two More Championships: Track Teams Annihilate Horizon League Foes

<< < (2/2)

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on May 07, 2019, 11:56:08 AM ---As to Chad, Gorby does a good job in splitting up the indoor vs outdoor scholarship limits, but I think Chad is done. He has run both indoor and outdoor starting in 2016. So he has had 4 indoor seasons and in his 4th outdoor season.

--- End quote ---
But I had understood from a previous thread on this site that he has a year off football if he worked on his masters?  He was a good WR at Kennedy in Warren, but it's been a while.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: go guins on May 07, 2019, 01:42:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on May 07, 2019, 11:56:08 AM ---As to Chad, Gorby does a good job in splitting up the indoor vs outdoor scholarship limits, but I think Chad is done. He has run both indoor and outdoor starting in 2016. So he has had 4 indoor seasons and in his 4th outdoor season.

--- End quote ---
But I had understood from a previous thread on this site that he has a year off football if he worked on his masters?  He was a good WR at Kennedy in Warren, but it's been a while.

--- End quote ---
That was what I had in mind. If he couldn't catch the ball anymore, he might be able to knock them down by playing DB.

Wick250:
I expect that Zallow might now try his hand at professional track.  Should he wish to remain in school and try football, he could do so for one season.  Once you begin your college career, you can play any sport for four seasons within a five year time frame.  Although he never played (obviously) theoretically his football "clock" started four years ago, leaving him with one season remaining.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version