YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Two More Championships: Track Teams Annihilate Horizon League Foes

(1/2) > >>

Wick250:
Women win the title by 148 points. ???  Men win by "only" 137 points. :o 

I took this last opportunity to go and watch Chad Zallow in person.  Wow!  You really have to be there to appreciate his speed and style.  And Gorby has assembled teams that have depth nearly everywhere.

Great track teams.  Very good women's hoops.  Now fix the freakin' football team and I will be a happy man.

ucfpengbuck:
I don't know much about YSU Track & field but they are the most dominant sport we have at the school.   Destroyed the Horizon.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on May 05, 2019, 03:31:46 PM ---Women win the title by 148 points. ???  Men win by "only" 137 points. :o 

I took this last opportunity to go and watch Chad Zallow in person.  Wow!  You really have to be there to appreciate his speed and style.  And Gorby has assembled teams that have depth nearly everywhere.

Great track teams.  Very good women's hoops.  Now fix the freakin' football team and I will be a happy man.

--- End quote ---

I couldn't watch them this year since the TV broadcast switched from espn3 to ESPN+. I checked the stats periodically.
They were so far ahead that both men and women didn't even run the last relay event.

Does anybody know if Chad could playe football (different sport) after his 4th year of track. I think he has to graduate this year and attend school (graduate school?) next year to qualify. Unless he wants to go pro in track.

Who knows, may be he can us help to fix the freakin' football.

go guins:
"Women win the title by 148 points. ???  Men win by "only" 137 points. :o"

C'mon guys, let's pick it up!! 
Great job to all involved.   

IAA Fan:
As to Chad, Gorby does a good job in splitting up the indoor vs outdoor scholarship limits, but I think Chad is done. He has run both indoor and outdoor starting in 2016. So he has had 4 indoor seasons and in his 4th outdoor season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version