YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Men's basketball recruiting ?

<< < (13/16) > >>

chezmustache:
     The Penguins posted the 2020 - 2021 basketball roster recently on the YSU website.  Cheick Traore, 6-8, 216 lbs, of Concord, NC, an early signee, was not on it.   

Anyone have insight?

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: chezmustache on August 30, 2020, 05:14:32 PM ---     The Penguins posted the 2020 - 2021 basketball roster recently on the YSU website.  Cheick Traore, 6-8, 216 lbs, of Concord, NC, an early signee, was not on it.   

Anyone have insight?

--- End quote ---
I saw that last week and was wondering the same thing.  Hope i'm wrong but that is usually not a good sign.

ytownchief22:
Cheick is enrolled and on campus with the team. No worries.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 01, 2020, 06:08:58 AM ---Cheick is enrolled and on campus with the team. No worries.

--- End quote ---
Great, we have a recruiting class that is about 80% guards, we need some size and anybody who's name is Shake opens up tons of creative headlines and quips!  Cheick Traore is kind of hard to track on the internet, since there is a pro soccer player named Cheick Traore too!

ucfpengbuck:
8/31/2020 - 2026 PG Marcus Johnson (5-8, 160, 2★) has received an offer from Youngstown State.

My math might be off.   Did coach just offer a 7th grader ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version