YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Men's basketball recruiting ?

<< < (10/16) > >>

ytownchief22:
Salley left the program. Kane-Johnson also decided to give up basketball.

ucfpengbuck:
Disappointed that these two are leaving.  Wondering if they thought they would be on scholarship this year and seeing a D3 recruit come in and get one might of led to some uneasiness. 

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 11, 2019, 04:18:44 PM ---Salley left the program. Kane-Johnson also decided to give up basketball.

--- End quote ---
I can understand Kane-Johnson leaving since there are 11 guards listed on the roster. But, Salley would have been the only center on the team (unless he didn't get a scholarship).

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on July 11, 2019, 08:42:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on July 11, 2019, 04:18:44 PM ---Salley left the program. Kane-Johnson also decided to give up basketball.

--- End quote ---
I can understand Kane-Johnson leaving since there are 11 guards listed on the roster. But, Salley would have been the only center on the team (unless he didn't get a scholarship).

--- End quote ---
Salley was tall, but did you ever watch him play?  Calhoun's style and John Salley's style were a  complete mismatch. 

mudclods:
I kind of wondered if there was going to be any room for Cameron Kane-Johnson.  He was certainly impressive at Westminster, I was looking forward to seeing him get a shot at D1 level, but not sure how he would do over the course of the season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version