YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Transfers

<< < (5/8) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: go guins on June 10, 2019, 08:46:51 AM ---A couple things strike me here.  1. it is pretty easy to find the right guy on huddle with names like Tiquest Terry.
2. This kid is a "football player," not just some quick WR.  He hits as a DB!  This looks like a great pick-up
3. the only reason this guy is 1AA and not 1A is because of the 5-9  As noted by  ucfpengbuck his start-stop is going to be fun to watch.
4. Wonder who is going to throw to him?

--- End quote ---

Point #4 .... Let's hope it will not be Mays.... Otherwise, this kid's might have to block down field when Mays took off running as he could not find an open receiver (including him).

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on June 10, 2019, 11:22:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on June 10, 2019, 08:46:51 AM ---A couple things strike me here.  1. it is pretty easy to find the right guy on huddle with names like Tiquest Terry.
2. This kid is a "football player," not just some quick WR.  He hits as a DB!  This looks like a great pick-up
3. the only reason this guy is 1AA and not 1A is because of the 5-9  As noted by  ucfpengbuck his start-stop is going to be fun to watch.
4. Wonder who is going to throw to him?

--- End quote ---

Point #4 .... Let's hope it will not be Mays.... Otherwise, this kid's might have to block down field when Mays took off running as he could not find an open receiver (including him).

--- End quote ---
Somebody on here was talking about watching a game from last year and hopping the guys stepped up this season.  I just watched a DVR'd game that Mays stepped in to replace Hunter from 2017 and he went 17 run plays in a row, (at least 6 plays were called passes)  It was terrible.  This team isn't going anywhere so either you like Waid or Cunningham or whomever and let's get started on the future.

DavedS:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on June 09, 2019, 08:57:00 AM ---Wonder if he is distantly related to James Terry LB from the Heacock era.  He played HS ball in Virginia too.

--- End quote ---
I was going to ask that same question a few days ago but didn't because I couldn't remember his first name--I'm pretty sure he was a linebacker and was also a very good one!

ucfpengbuck:
Andre Stubbs type  ?

ytownchief22:
Jayden Patterson has transferred in from Western Kentucky. A 6-0 corner who redshirted as a freshman last year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version