YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Future Football Schedule

<< < (5/5)

go guins:

--- Quote from: pittsburghpenguin on October 04, 2019, 11:07:40 AM ---With the  scheduling of these Southland teams teams recently. I wonder how much it has do do with the bowling team being affliated with the Southland.

--- End quote ---
you think we are scheduling football to support women's bowling?  seriously? 

guinpen:

--- Quote from: go guins on November 20, 2019, 08:42:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: pittsburghpenguin on October 04, 2019, 11:07:40 AM ---With the  scheduling of these Southland teams teams recently. I wonder how much it has do do with the bowling team being affliated with the Southland.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That's not how I took his statement.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 20, 2019, 05:50:09 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Me either. I assumed he meant maybe our AD is becoming more familiar with those in the Southland due to bowling, and that may lead to football games with those schools...right?

guinpen:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on November 20, 2019, 08:19:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on November 20, 2019, 05:50:09 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Me either. I assumed he meant maybe our AD is becoming more familiar with those in the Southland due to bowling, and that may lead to football games with those schools...right?

--- End quote ---

yep1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version