YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Future Football Schedule

<< < (3/5) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 24, 2019, 08:35:18 PM ---Well you 2 will be the only ones who think it's a bad idea..... Lots of fans are excited about the game and will be there rocking the red!! Also, to think McNeese State is still running the option from 1997 is ridiculous lol.

--- End quote ---

They definitely run the option. It is not the triple that they used to mix in there in the 90's though. This is why they always have one of (if not the) top rushing defense in the country. That #5 from last year was more drop-back, but I suspect that was because they changed staff so abruptly.

Akron is a terrible choice, plain and simple. Nothing to gain and everything to lose. Already been covered.

ytownchief22:
@ Pitt- 2024

The YO Show:
Akron is terrible this year. 0-5 and lost to UMass by a lot. It was UMass's first win, and UMass lost horribly to SIU. If Akron and YSU bare anything like this years teams next year, this will be a marquee win to help our recruiting, and even if the teams are different I still like our odds in this game. I know others don't feel the same but anyway, I'm at least pointing out something no one has yet which is that the Zips are struggling this year.

goodnews:
If i heard President Tresssel correctly Saturday on the halftime show i believe he mentioned Pitt amd WVU.  I wasnt sure what exactly he  said at the time but 4  days later the Pitt game wis announced.

pittsburghpenguin:
Complete OCC for

9/3 Duquesne

9/10 Dayton

9/17 Kentucky

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version