YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

East Stands

<< < (12/14) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: goodnews on June 12, 2019, 09:51:33 PM ---With the new parking lot seems as tho the north side entrance for the beeghly center will/should be updated at some point as well?

--- End quote ---

That would be asking too much right now haha.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on June 13, 2019, 10:13:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: goodnews on June 12, 2019, 09:51:33 PM ---With the new parking lot seems as tho the north side entrance for the beeghly center will/should be updated at some point as well?

--- End quote ---

That would be asking too much right now haha.

--- End quote ---
I vote for spending -0- on Beeghly until we have a plan  (and funding) for significant upgrades.  I'm thinking in the 75-100 million range.  If that sounds like a lot, and it does to me, check these out recent remodel projects:
U of Vermont 95 million
U of Dayton 72 million
U of Ill 30 million for upgrades to PRACTICE facility
U of Alaska 110 million   
All basketball, all updates to existing facilities.   We don't need an upgraded North entrance, we need to give Calhoun the tools to do his job successfully!

YSUGO:
Go Guins I like your thought process on a total facelift but we need somebody to write a big check for about 50 million and maybe the state could fork out 25 million or so. We lost a big voice down in Columbus when Harry Meshel would get money for so many YsU projects.  Strollo has done a great job of doing small projects with money from the Penguin Club and from the Cafaro’s and other local businessman

Joe Bernastat:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on June 12, 2019, 07:23:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joe Bernastat on June 02, 2019, 06:55:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on June 02, 2019, 05:25:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUGO on June 02, 2019, 08:36:11 AM ---Yes they are adding loges in the spots vacated by the media. But originally they were adding loges on the east side as well.  I guess we didn’t raise enough cash

--- End quote ---

That was never the plan as far as I know.

--- End quote ---

It wasn’t. This guy is the Master of Misinformation.

Um, It was the plan to add them there. Something went wrong.  Loges=$$$$$ and I think that the issues they had with the first contsruction company they chose caused them to pivot due to funding.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Fake news. Absolutely no truth.  Even CNN wouldn’t report it.

ytownchief22:
New pictures from the university.

https://twitter.com/YSUsports/status/1149236992502353920

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version