YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

East Stands

<< < (9/14) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on May 31, 2019, 08:49:49 PM ---Wasn’t the original plan to add loges to the other side.  From whet I gather they could raise enough money to that. It’s been a botched expansion from the outset.

--- End quote ---

They're adding loges on the home side.

YSUGO:
Yes they are adding loges in the spots vacated by the media. But originally they were adding loges on the east side as well.  I guess we didn’t raise enough cash

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on June 02, 2019, 08:36:11 AM ---Yes they are adding loges in the spots vacated by the media. But originally they were adding loges on the east side as well.  I guess we didn’t raise enough cash

--- End quote ---

That was never the plan as far as I know.

Joe Bernastat:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on June 02, 2019, 05:25:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUGO on June 02, 2019, 08:36:11 AM ---Yes they are adding loges in the spots vacated by the media. But originally they were adding loges on the east side as well.  I guess we didn’t raise enough cash

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It wasn’t. This guy is the Master of Misinformation.   

go guins:

--- Quote from: Joe Bernastat on June 02, 2019, 06:55:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on June 02, 2019, 05:25:15 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It wasn’t. This guy is the Master of Misinformation.

--- End quote ---
If anybody has ever watched YSU football on TV, you couldn't help but notice the view from the "East" stands, It looks directly "West" (funny how that works) and directly INTO the sun each afternoon.  Terrible place for loges.  Looks like somebody got the call right on no East stands loges!  Terrible place to televise a game from also, but since we don't seem to have a TV deal, guess that point is mute.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version