YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

East Stands

<< < (5/14) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: goodnews on April 08, 2019, 01:58:07 PM ---This Athletic Department just doesn't seem to get it! With social media they should post pics of what has been done on the east side regardless of how big or small.

--- End quote ---
While IMO you're right in your observation, I can come up with TONS of much better examples here the Ath. Dept. doesn't get it! 

guinpen:

--- Quote from: goodnews on April 08, 2019, 01:58:07 PM ---This Athletic Department just doesn't seem to get it! With social media they should post pics of what has been done on the east side regardless of how big or small.

--- End quote ---

agree

HappyPenguin:
I got a call from the ticket office today about picking up season tickets.

When I mentioned the East stands, he stated that the parking lot there will be a new tailgate lot. $175 per season.

If you were hoping for low cost handicap spots to return you're out of luck.

goodnews:
So the ONLY revenue stream (Stambugh Stadium) they have and they neglect to advertise major upgrades to alumni and fans. Mind you social media is FREE. And to add insult to injury the structure is for COMMUNICATIONS MAJORS...

ytownchief22:
Like I said, not much to see yet. Still doing a lot of foundation work. You'll see a lot more coming in the next month or so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version