YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Transfer bug started

<< < (5/5)

YsuPride:
Fully agree. Now let's hope we don't lose any more players to transfer. Our biggest contributors are coming back. We need inside help. National Signing Day is I believe this week.

mudclods:
Kendale Hampton has signed with Division II Central Missouri.  He'll probably do well at that level.  He showed some great flashes in non-conference play, but his PT really diminished in league play and didn't dress for several games. 

ucfpengbuck:
Of the four that left,Kendale was the least of that group I wanted to see leave .   Great catch and shoot player. Someone you want in a game late when you need a three.  Can't blame him with Garrett Covington having two years left and Donel Cathcart moved ahead of him in the rotation.   Also coach was playing Morgan off of Quisenberry  late in the season.    I'm going to keep an eye on his progress at Central Missouri.

mudclods:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on May 14, 2019, 06:59:01 PM ---Of the four that left,Kendale was the least of that group I wanted to see leave .   Great catch and shoot player. Someone you want in a game late when you need a three.  Can't blame him with Garrett Covington having two years left and Donel Cathcart moved ahead of him in the rotation.   Also coach was playing Morgan off of Quisenberry  late in the season.    I'm going to keep an eye on his progress at Central Missouri.

--- End quote ---

I agree...he could produce a spark off the bench and could get really hot.  Would think he could excel at D2. 

ytownchief22:
Good news! 2 transfers today:

Kyle Scadlock, a 6-6 forward from D3 Williams College has committed. From Twinsburg area and played high school ball at University School.

Tyler Foster, a 6-5 guard from East Carolina is also coming in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version