YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Baseball and Softball

<< < (3/4) > >>

YSUGO:
We lose in baseball and softball due to what we spend period.

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on March 12, 2019, 12:06:28 AM ---We lose in baseball and softball due to what we spend period.

--- End quote ---
We're the same as this Indians in that we don't spend enough on free agents?  Sorry, but to me this is the statement of a loser, not about a loser, but by a loser.

IAA Fan:
I can agree with the stadium location to a degree. However I do not think that we are partnering with the Tribe to the best of our ability. CSU had to drop baseball because of that as well. We pay a portion of the stadium rent, we need to look deeper into joint marketing, which will not come if we move to a local stadium.

YSUGO:
Go guins thanks for that nice compliment. Your comment brought nothing to the topic.  But this has nothing do with the Indians and free agents. You must be confused.

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on March 12, 2019, 06:23:19 PM ---Go guins thanks for that nice compliment. Your comment brought nothing to the topic.  But this has nothing do with the Indians and free agents. You must be confused.

--- End quote ---
For those of you with reading impairments, my point is "sports is NOT all about the money."   
It offends me when the "whoa is me" crowd always has an excuse instead of a suggestion.  Free flowing excuses is a sign of weakness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version