YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

men's basketball vs CSU

<< < (2/2)

go guins:
The continuing complete breakdowns allowing uncontested layups by the D is very disconcerting. 

Obviously Q is our best player and our best new player...........maybe ever.  But to loose a game in OT when you have a 5'-9" or 10" guard trying to dunk on a breakaway and bouncing it off the rim instead is hard to take. 
This team is beginning to look like the LeBron Cavs.  Run down court, find a comfortable place to stand and wait for Darius to make something happen.  If you don't play offence, by "goodness" somebody should have the energy to cut off the layups on the D end!  Early it looked like the one of the Akron AAU teams some of the guys play on in the off-season.  Not sure which is worse?
On a brighter side, you brother took us down to Vintage Estate Tap Room after the game to commiserate and I found the experience completely satisfying.  Service GREAT, assortment beyond description, prices quite reasonable.  They are going to get some of my "after football" business too! 
Barely made it to the game, but missed the Penguin Club pregame.  Any word on a spring game?

IAA Fan:
I was at the pregame. Fun, but not the same as a pregame. I enjoyed the player involvement, but they need to keep everyone late for photos. No real mention of a spring game, but Bo said he will be doing something. I suspect it will be like last year. 1's vs 2' with a QB rotation.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on March 04, 2019, 02:00:01 PM ---I was at the pregame. Fun, but not the same as a pregame. I enjoyed the player involvement, but they need to keep everyone late for photos. No real mention of a spring game, but Bo said he will be doing something. I suspect it will be like last year. 1's vs 2' with a QB rotation.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the update.  Bo knows the spring game is pretty meaningless, but for football starved fans it's something, and he ought to realize he was 4-7 throw us a damn bone once in a while! 

Anybody been to practice?  And if yes, what's up at QB? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version