YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Practice

<< < (4/6) > >>

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on March 18, 2019, 03:24:25 PM ---I think Mark Schuler graduated and he isn't playing anymore.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on March 21, 2019, 12:16:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on March 18, 2019, 03:24:25 PM ---I think Mark Schuler graduated and he isn't playing anymore.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info.

--- End quote ---
By in large Mark did a great job punting, but replacing him is the least of our worries. 

ysuguins4:
Given the QB situation, it makes me wonder again why Craycraft didn't get some of MVG's snaps in the final 3 games.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on March 21, 2019, 12:29:34 PM ---Given the QB situation, it makes me wonder again why Craycraft didn't get some of MVG's snaps in the final 3 games.

--- End quote ---
Good question, and I see two plausible explanations.  1. Bo doesn't think Craycraft is "the guy".  If you have Joe as a redshirt freshman and you think he can play, why is the world would you recruit Waid? or 2. Bo thinks Craycraft is definitely "the guy" and doesn't want to use him in 2018 and burn up a year of eligibility, thereby preserving 4 more years, and realizing Waid recruited himself due to lack of credible offers.

There is a third option, and that is: they have no idea what they are doing, but I'm not inclined to go there.  I keep looking at all the 9-3 years in Nebraska and the National Championship Game at YSU and understanding that while Pelini is socially inept with the press and the public, he does know something about football.

YSUGO:
Good possible reasons I think they want Waid to be the QB1. Has anybody seen any of the practices this Spring?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version