YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

What a Surprise! Two more championships!

<< < (2/4) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on February 24, 2019, 07:15:14 PM --- Winning never gets old.  Congratulations to both the men and women track teams for yet another dominating performance. :)

I do know that if that kid can actually catch a football, no defensive back in FCS could run with him for sixty yards down the field!

--- End quote ---
Two true statements there.  Aren't may DB's at ANY level (including NFL) can run with Zallow for 60 yards!
Great job in track, we'll just have to wait and see about FB!

IAA Fan:
I am not sure that Chad is out of the Olympic hunt as of yet. His times are a bit short, but he has defeated Olympic qualifiers. Perhaps he excels against his competition. In that case, any other sport is out of the question.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 25, 2019, 02:16:56 PM ---I am not sure that Chad is out of the Olympic hunt as of yet. His times are a bit short, but he has defeated Olympic qualifiers. Perhaps he excels against his competition. In that case, any other sport is out of the question.

--- End quote ---
Nothing measures up to the Olympics

Double ET:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 25, 2019, 02:16:56 PM ---I am not sure that Chad is out of the Olympic hunt as of yet. His times are a bit short, but he has defeated Olympic qualifiers. Perhaps he excels against his competition. In that case, any other sport is out of the question.

--- End quote ---
Chad has to be the best YSU track guy ever in accomplishing his goal in national competitions. However, I still have reservations about him making to the Olympics. His best times are in 60 meter and 60 meter hurdles. His times are not as competitive as in the 110 meter Hurdles and are definitely not in the 100 meters. IMO, his height could be his limiting factor in the 110 meter Hurdles.

He could turn pro to run on 60 m/60 m hurdles competitions after YSU. But I am not too optimistic that he could make a run for the Olympic 110 Hurdles.

Unfortunately, not too many Olympic world class track guys made in the NFL. Bobby Hayes (100 m)and Renaldo Nehemiah (110 Hurdles) are the only two instantly came to my mind.

ytownchief22:
Brian Gorby is one hell of a coach.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version