YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

What a Surprise! Two more championships!

(1/4) > >>

Wick250:
 Winning never gets old.  Congratulations to both the men and women track teams for yet another dominating performance. :)

On a related note, Chad Zallow (three time winner today, of course) in today's Vindicator expressed interest in playing football next fall.  I don't know if he is serious or just having some fun with the media.  I do know that if that kid can actually catch a football, no defensive back in FCS could run with him for sixty yards down the field!

guinpen:
Congrats, that is awesome

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on February 24, 2019, 07:15:14 PM --- Winning never gets old.  Congratulations to both the men and women track teams for yet another dominating performance. :)

On a related note, Chad Zallow (three time winner today, of course) in today's Vindicator expressed interest in playing football next fall.  I don't know if he is serious or just having some fun with the media.  I do know that if that kid can actually catch a football, no defensive back in FCS could run with him for sixty yards down the field!

--- End quote ---

He was a pretty good  football player for JFK, pretty sure he’s out of eligibility though.

Wick250:
No, he would be eligible.  If you play one sport for four years (without a redshirt) you can play a second sport for one more season.  About 15 years ago, we actually had a football player turn to basketball for his fifth season.  Don't remember the name.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on February 24, 2019, 10:03:45 PM ---No, he would be eligible.  If you play one sport for four years (without a redshirt) you can play a second sport for one more season.  About 15 years ago, we actually had a football player turn to basketball for his fifth season.  Don't remember the name.

--- End quote ---

I remember watching Nick Crockcan (qb) played basketball after football. But that was way before 15 years ago. I don't think he was whom you had in mind. Plus, I probably screwed up the spelling of his last name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version