YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

MBB vs Illinois Chicago

<< < (3/4) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on February 17, 2019, 11:42:53 AM ---The announced attendance was 4917.   Beeghly holds 6300 and if my math is correct that equals 78% of capacity.  Not to nitpick but from watching online it did not look like it was even half full.  Perhaps i'm getting a distorted view so maybe those who were there can comment .

--- End quote ---
I was there in person. There were no 5000 people there, unless the reseverd seats were sold and they did not show up (just like football). Those seats were less than 40% full.

goodnews:
What tournament was the coach referring to for next year during post game?

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on February 17, 2019, 11:42:53 AM ---The announced attendance was 4917.   Beeghly holds 6300 and if my math is correct that equals 78% of capacity.  Not to nitpick but from watching online it did not look like it was even half full.  Perhaps i'm getting a distorted view so maybe those who were there can comment .

--- End quote ---

It was pretty full so that number is right. Biggest crowd for a mens game in years.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: goodnews on February 17, 2019, 12:24:14 PM ---What tournament was the coach referring to for next year during post game?

--- End quote ---

YSU will be hosting a couple of teams in Beeghly next year. It's called an MTE. It's around the holidays and it's an exempt tournament.

YsuPride:
Do we have any clue on what teams will be at the MTE?   West Virgina at Covelli is all we know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version